Basic questions about sustainable & vegan lifestyle
- What if everything had at least a second meaning?
- If we only ate plant-based foods that were also healthy?
- If we only wore on our skin what we could be responsible for?
- If we cared for old products instead of disposing of them?
- When we can enjoy the stories of all the things that surround us?
- If we learn to love and respect all life on this planet and act accordingly?
- If we let our food be the means of life again?
- If we choose now what will enrich our everyday life also in the future?
The answers to all these questions can already be found now. We look beyond the horizon of everyday consumption and present you with sustainable and plant-based alternatives. And in doing so, we show not only the great variety of good products, but also how joie de vivre and responsibility can be practically combined in everyday life.
Veggienale & FairGoods is an event to look at, to get to know, to try and above all to participate!
We offer free workshops, exciting lectures and a challenging stage program with cooking shows, fashion presentations and much more. You will find products and services from the following areas with us:
organic, fair, vegan, regionally produced
Fashion & Textiles
Fairly produced, certified organic
certified, natural, without animal testing
Home and Household
real green electricity, upcycled furniture, energy-efficient appliances
ethical investments, green investments
Mobility & Travel
Electromobility, cycling, sustainable tourism